While Bluetooth has become somewhat of a standard capability across almost all marine receivers in the market today, it is still rare to find an amp with this feature. There are, however, certain situations where buying a Bluetooth-enabled amplifier is a wise decision.
Some vintage boat owners like to play music from their phone without interfering with their original stereo/audio setup. In such scenarios, amps such as the Kicker Bluetooth Amplifier and the Velex Water Resistant Amplifier. They are small, inconspicuous, and can add contemporary audio abilities to your boat without affecting its original design.
People concerned about the quality of sound and price should consider either the Rockville RXM or the Bluetooth marine amplifier. They both offer high maximum power output, adjustable filters, and strong body casings. Bear in mind that some bridging may be necessary for the Rockville RXM if you want it to perform at its full potential.
If you’re considering buying a Bluetooth marine amplifier as part of a fresh installation, the Boss MC900B is definitely worth considering. It’s fairly priced and comes with 4 marine speakers. It, however, has no dedicated subwoofer but if you’re looking for something highly affordable, then this may be the best choice.
Are you looking to add some quality music to your marine vessel? Well, you need the best Bluetooth marine amplifier. Here are a few of the best Bluetooth marine amplifiers for sale that you should consider.
1. Kenwood 1177524 Overall Best Marine Amp
It’s a great choice since it comes with top-tier Bluetooth features among other outstanding features such as the following.
• Wireless remote control to help you adjust the volume and change music tracks anywhere from your marine vessel within a suitable radius.
• Compact design to fit in the smallest spaces in your marine vessel effortlessly.
• Class D amplifier with numerous benefits such as minimizing power wasted as heat and higher conversion of amplifier power.
• Bluetooth connectivity allowing you to connect to portable devices such as music players or smartphones on your marine vessel.
• It comes with 4 channels so you can connect more speakers for enhanced audio.
2. Boss Audio MC900B Best Budget
The features of this amazing Bluetooth marine amplifier include the following.
• A USB port where you can charge your mobile devices such as music players and smartphones. As such you don’t need to use a separate charger.
• Soft-touch control buttons that are responsive to touch so there is no struggle to make the controls respond.
• An Auto-reconnect feature that means any Bluetooth devices that were previously connected should be able to connect as soon as they are near the amplifier. You don’t need to pair your devices again since they regain connectivity automatically.
• It comes with RCA support so you can connect any device with 3.5mm output to the amplifier.
• Bluetooth functionality allowing you to connect any Bluetooth-powered device effortlessly.
• It can be mounted on any surface on the marine vessel so there is no limitation on areas on where to mount it.
• Affordable and fully weatherproof making it perfect for any marine vessel.
What To Consider When Buying Marine Amplifiers
When looking for a good Bluetooth marine amplifier, here are some of the things to consider.
• Bluetooth Functionality – You need to be able to connect to smartphones and music players among other devices.
• Channels – Choose a marine amplifier with more than one channel so that you can connect as many speakers as possible.
• Ease Of Installation – Make sure you buy an amplifier that is easy to install, especially those with surface mount features to allow easy mounting on any surface on your marine vessel.
I Believe that I have been a fisherman ever since I was born. I have had and still have a couple of boats that me and my family and friends enjoy all year long. One thing I have learned in all of the years is that you need to be properly prepared when going out on a boat. It would be an easy argument to say that you can`t prepare enough. My hope is that this site gives you a few ideas for items or accessories that you may not have though of for your boating or fishing trips. Happy Boating & Fishing Everyone